- BC Racing Performance is dedicated to customer satisfaction. If your purchase does not fulfill your needs for any reason, you can return your item for an exchange or refund. Simply contact our store to receive instructions on returning your purchase. The following conditions apply:
- Products must be in original packaging and in a new and resalable condition.
- Any product that was used or fully/partially installed is non-returnable.
- All returns must be reported within 30 days
- All returned products have a flat Restocking Fee of 10%.
- Shipping Fees are non-refundable.
- All returns must be made via our Return Procedure with a valid RMA form. If an item is returned without an RMA issued and a return approved, there will be a 20% restocking charge on the total amount of the invoice.
- Order cancellations can only be requested prior to shipment or in some cases, prior to the start of the manufacturing or painting process. Backorder items that are confirmed can not be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Any special order products may not be cancelled or returned. All sales on these are final unless otherwise stated. By refusing a package you will be subject to a higer restocking fee.
- Credit Card Fees are non-refundable
- Any customer using Bill Me Later, all cancelled orders are subject to the processing fees of that transaction especially those with any "no interest" promotions. Exceptions will be made if the problem is due to our errors.
- Email [email protected]
- Call customer service @ 855-998-8726
- BC Racing Performance uses up-to-date shipping modules to determine the best method for your items. When checking out please select the best method of shipping that we offer for your product. Free shipping promotions apply only to the 48 lower states.
- BC Racing Performance ships all over the world. For international shipments outside Canada and Mexico, there may be a 1-2 week delay depending on the items course via air or sea. Shipping will not be included in any online purchase and is billed seperately. When checking out items for international orders, please use the "Request for International Shipping" method. This will allow us to get the most accurate shipping quote for your purchase. The quote for the shipping and approval will be emailed to you once the items are ready to ship. You must confirm the quote before we are able to ship. We will update you once we have tracking information and where you can go to track the package.
- BC Racing Performance is not responsible for any taxes or fees that are incurred by international customs unless otherwise specified. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- California Board of Equalizations Sales and Use Tax Regulations Law-Regulation 1620 states that all drop ships in the state of California are subject to tax. In this case, a seperate billing will be issued for the tax in order to keep our customers cost down.
- Shipping to and from BC Racing Performance is at the customer's expense and varies according to weight, size, shipping type and location. For damaged items please contact us for an RMA number. Shipping charges for damaged or defective items will be credited upon processing.
- All freight items, including but not limited to Hoods, Trunks, Spoilers, Body Kits, Fenders, and Lips, must be inspected by the recipient before signing the Bill of Lading. If damage is found, please mark in on the Bill of Lading, accept the package, and contact us immediately. Failure to note this damage, prevents us from filing a claim with the shipping carrier and cannot accept this hood back or process a refund. Please test fit all body parts before modifying and installing them. Items that are modified, painted or damaged cannot be returned or replaced. If something does not fit correctly, please contact us.
Please note: If the return of an item was caused by an error on our or a manufacturer's part, restocking and shipping fees do not apply.
To return a product you must first request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). The RMA form will include an exact return address and detailed instructions on how to return a product. You may request an RMA using the following methods:
1. Call our customer service department at (855)-998-8726
2. Log onto your account that your created when ordering. Select the invoice and view it. About halfway down the page you will see an option to schedule a return. Click that to generate an RMA.
Please let us know which particular item(s) you would like to return and the reason. You will receive an email with an RMA form attached. Please allow 24 to 72 hours for processing since in many instances, we have to wait for a manufacturer's response.
There are 2 ways you can go about exchanging a product:
Option 1 (Slower) - Use the standard return procedure to request an RMA for the part you need exchanged. In your request please specify the exact item(s) you would like to exchange to. Upon receipt of your returned product we will process an exchange and ship the new part. If there is difference in price, you will be either refunded or charged the difference.
Option 2 (Faster) - Order the new part online or over the phone so it can be shipped to you right away. Then request an RMA using a standard Return Procedure for the part you would like to return. Upon return of the part a refund will be issued promptly.
Defective, Damaged, or Incorrect Products
We all know that accidents happen sometimes. If your product(s) arrive defective, damaged, or simply incorrect, please contact our customer service depart as soon as possible. Please do not attempt to use or install the part! We will send you a replacement part and provide you with a prepaid return label to return the defective part. Product(s) must be returned to us within 30 days. If the damage was caused by a shipping courier, we will schedule a damage pick up by the courier.
When a replacement part is requested to be shipped prior to the return of original merchandise, we must temporarily authorize your credit card until the original merchandise is returned.
All "Damaged" items are subject to inspection by the manufacturer or representatives at BC Racing Performance. Please do not say an item is damaged when it is not. Items found undamaged upon arrival will be subject to additional shipping fees for freight returned. We will gladly help you out with a change of mind but we appreciate your honesty through the process.
Refunds & Credits
After we accept your return, you will be issued a refund via the same payment method as you had originally used to place the order (Credit Card, Paypal, or Check). The refund amount will be composed of the original purchase price minus shipping charges and applicable restocking fees. You will be sent an email confirming receipt of the return and your credit. Please allow an additional 5-7 days for the credit to appear on your account.
BC Racing Performance will not refund any labor charges or installation fees under any conditions. BC Racing Performance will also not offer reimbursement for any damage acquired during installation or any other use of a product.